- 1 Which field is best for government job?
- 2 Which BSC course is best for government jobs?
- 3 Can I get a government job after MBBS?
- 4 Which govt job has highest salary?
- 5 Which degree is best for govt exams?
- 6 Which degree is best for future?
- 7 Which government job is easy?
- 8 Which job is best after 12?
- 9 Which job has highest salary in India?
- 10 How can I earn money after 12?
- 11 What is the salary of govt doctor?
- 12 What is best after MBBS?
Which field is best for government job?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- Indian Administrative Services [IAS]
- Indian Foreign Services [IFS]
- Indian Police Services [IPS]
- Indian Engineering Services [IES]
- Public Sector Companies [PSUs]
- Indian Forest Services.
- RBI Grade B.
- SEBI Grade A.
Which BSC course is best for government jobs?
Best Job Oriented B.Sc. Courses in India after 12th –
- #1 B Sc Agriculture.
- #2 B Sc Horticulture.
- #3 B V Sc (Veterinary Science)
- #4 B Sc Forestry.
- #5 B Sc Biotechnology.
- #9 B F Sc (Fisheries Science)
- # B Sc Nursing (update)
- # B Sc Nautical Science (update)
Can I get a government job after MBBS?
every mbbs graduate gets government job. after clearing mbbs course you need to write license exam, after that there is government recruitment exam form releases, you need to qualify in the recruitment exam to become a doctor in government hospital.
Which govt job has highest salary?
Here are 15 of the highest paying government jobs in India (in no particular order):
- IAS Officer.
- ISRO Scientist.
- Flying Officer in Defense Services.
- Government Doctor.
- IPS Officer.
- Professor in Government Universities.
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Indian Foreign Services.
Which degree is best for govt exams?
Top 4 Courses to Study to get Government Jobs Easily: Indian students simply love Government jobs. The top universities that offer MVSc course are given below:
- Veterinary surgeon.
- Veterinary pharmacologist.
- Veterinary epidemiologist.
- Veterinary neurologist.
- Veterinary dermatologist.
Which degree is best for future?
The 10 Best College Majors For The Future
- Pharmacology. Among the highest current high earners are people with degrees in pharmacology.
- Aeronautics and Aviation Technology.
- Physical Therapy.
- Construction Management.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Medical Technology.
- Medical Assistance.
Which government job is easy?
Some of the easiest government exams to crack in India include: RRB Group D. RRB NTPC. SSC Multi Tasking staff.
Which job is best after 12?
Best 12th pass private jobs 2017
- Content Writing. It is really a good job for all those students who have impressive writing skills.
- Data Entry Operator.
- Primary School Teacher.
- Police Department.
- Indian Army.
- Merchant navy.
Which job has highest salary in India?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India – 2021
- Medical Professionals.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developers.
- Software Engineers.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Investment Banker.
- Management Consultant.
How can I earn money after 12?
- Work at a store or restaurant.
- Become a tutor.
- Sell your craft.
- A lot of students choose to use their art for earning money.
- You can apply for online internship for content writing, proof reading and designing.
- Develop apps.
- Become a part of experiments.
What is the salary of govt doctor?
Average Government Of India Doctor salary in India is ₹ 7.2 Lakhs for employees with less than 1 year of experience to 10 years. Doctor salary at Government Of India ranges between ₹ 1.1 Lakhs to ₹ 15 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 21 salaries received from various employees of Government Of India.
What is best after MBBS?
The best courses after MBBS include MD (Doctor of Medicine), Masters in Hospital Administration, MS in Clinical Pathology, Masters in Public Health, MTech in Biomedical Engineering and Biological Sciences and diploma courses in Sports Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychology, Occupational Health, etc.