- 1 What is Group B in railway?
- 2 Is spectacles allowed in railway?
- 3 Is laser surgery allowed in railway?
- 4 Which is the highest post in railway?
- 5 What is the highest salary in railway?
- 6 What is the salary of station master in railway?
- 7 What is the meaning of Eye Power 6 6?
- 8 What is the medical test for D group?
- 9 What is the medical standard a2?
- 10 Can a 12th pass apply for RRB NTPC?
- 11 Is specs allowed in NTPC?
- 12 Is Lasik allowed in loco pilot?
- 13 Can laser eye surgery be detected?
- 14 Is Lasik allowed in govt job?
What is Group B in railway?
Group B (Gaz.) A Railway Service Post carrying Grade Pay Rs. 4600 and Rs. 4200 in Pay Band PB-2 (Rs. 9300-34800) Grade pay Rs.
Is spectacles allowed in railway?
Spectacles: No glasses are to be permitted for categories A-1 and A-2 and for Railway Protection Force staff where their medical category is B-1.
Is laser surgery allowed in railway?
There is no stipulation in paragraph 512(9) of Indian Railway Medical Manual regarding Lasik Surgery. The impugned decision violates the fundamental right of the applicant under Articles 14 and 16(1) of the Constitution of India. 3.
Which is the highest post in railway?
At the apex level of the Ministry of Railways, Member Staff is the highest level post, who is ex-officio Secretary to Government of India.
What is the highest salary in railway?
The top 5 highest paying jobs at Indian Railways with reported salaries are:
- chief engineer – ₹35lakhs per year.
- deputy chief engineer – ₹30lakhs per year.
- chief safety officer – ₹30lakhs per year.
- chief electrical engineer – ₹29lakhs per year.
- additional general manager – ₹25lakhs per year.
What is the salary of station master in railway?
The typical Indian Railways Station Master salary is ₹5,60,404 per year. Station Master salaries at Indian Railways can range from ₹4,59,622 – ₹9,17,373 per year.
What is the meaning of Eye Power 6 6?
Many people refer to ‘perfect’ vision as ‘6/6′ or ’20/20’ (US notation measured in feet), but this is not strictly true – these terms refer to ‘average’ vision. If you achieve a vision measurement of 6/6, this means that you can see at a distance of 6m what an average person also sees at the same distance.
What is the medical test for D group?
Medical Tests/Examination Taken by the RRB Group D 2021 Applicants
- Distance Vision Test. The Distant Vision Test is conducted to check the visual acuity of the applicants.
- Color Vision Test.
- Blood Test.
- ECG Test.
- Urine Test.
- X-Ray Test.
- Blood Pressure Test.
- ENT Test.
What is the medical standard a2?
2 A-2 Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards—Distance vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.
Can a 12th pass apply for RRB NTPC?
As minimum Education Qualification Criteria is 12th Pass & Graduation or any relevant Qualification from a certified Board or Institution. For 12th Pass Candidates: Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Accounts Clerk Cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Train Clerk, Commercial Cum ticket clerk Posts.
Is specs allowed in NTPC?
Distance vision: 6/9, 6/9 without eyeglasses. Near Vision:Sn: 0.6, 0.6 without eyeglasses and must pass test for Colour, Binocular, Night Vision & Field of Vision.
Is Lasik allowed in loco pilot?
According to the applicant, modern procedures like lasik surgery involving laser treatment for correcting visual defects is well accepted throughout world even for the post of Pilots in the Indian Air Force, provided the corrective treatment was undertaken after 20 years of age.
Can laser eye surgery be detected?
The only way to detect an eye that has undergone PRK is by doing an advanced test called a Corneal Topography. All said, it also depends upon the expertise and experience of the eye surgeon examining you during your medical.
Is Lasik allowed in govt job?
Candidates with LASIK / PRK at entry level are not permitted in National Defence Academy (NDA), Navy and Air Force as well as at entry level of Other Rank (OR) and Junior Commissioned Officers (JCOs).